To view additional details on this pack, including cloud names, please click here.
JD Cloud Overlays - Pack 2 features:
Both Packs Include:• 32 Clouds total (16 clouds, each with 2 versions)
• 14 Horizontal, High-Resolution Cloud Overlays
• 2 Vertical, High-Resolution Cloud Overlays
• 2 Versions of Each Overlay: One "Clean" one "Dirty" (with light texture editing)
• Many clouds include additional vertical space added to the bottom for easy cloud incorporation and additional placement choices when editing.
• 23 Actions to help you enhance, integrate and customize your clouds to best fit the mood of your photo.
• 4 Transparent PNG files of birds for placement.
• 3 JPEG Color Overlays to enhance sunsets and color in the clouds.
• Access to Video Tutorials
• Overlay files work with all versions of Elements, Photoshop, and GIMP (a free editing program, click here to check it out). This product is not compatible with Lightroom.
• The Bonus Actions will work ONLY in CS2 and up and PSE 6 and up.
• All overlay files are high-resolution 300 dpi jpegs. Some may even be larger than your canvas size -- this is to provide you with additional editing options for moving the clouds around to best fit an image without having to try to rez the clouds up, which can create printing issues. As I former graphic designer and art director in charge of producing printed boxes and advertisements, I am extremely picky about resolution and detail.
• Payment is required via Paypal or a credit card. Once your payment clears, you will receive an email with a link where you can download your textures. Due to the nature of this digital product, all sales are final.
• The files come compressed in .zip format and must be unzipped to work. There are many free unzip programs for both Mac & Windows that will allow you to expand the files once they've been downloaded.
Here are the simple rules for using my overlays and actions:
1) These textures / actions are licensed to one user only for their personal and/or professional use. I work hard to make them pretty inexpensive to discourage "sharing". Each download comes with a unique watermark. Please be respectful and do not share with others. Should your unique watermark appear on a piracy site, I reserve the right to seek financial damages for any / all illegal downloads.
2) These textures may not be re-sold, re-purposed, re-used, or redistributed in any way whatsoever without expressed written permission of Jessica Drossin. You may not use my textures to make "new" textures, actions, or overlays, should you do this, I will seek damages. It also a violation of my copyright and this license to use my textures, overlays, actions, etc., in anyway to re-create items such as textures, frames, vignettes, or brushes for redistribution or resale. Any repurposing or redistribution is illegal and is subject to prosecution.
3) You must use these textures integrated with your own artwork and photography -- ie. do not post them as they currently appear to Flickr, etc., unintegrated with your art as this would make them easy to steal. You may use these textures in client work, but may not post or redistribute them "as is" on your blog, in your mentoring class, etc.