Weather Effects will take your artistic shots to places they have never been. Discover the detail of snow, the motion of wind. Enhance the beauty of rain, add mood and mystery with fog, create something out of your wildest dreams with lightening bolts. These textures and actions are here to make what you see in your head come to life in a perfectly believable way. The only limit is your own mind. Push your imagination to the extreme. Expose yourself to the elements with Force of Nature Weather Effects.
• Overlay files work with all versions of Elements, Photoshop, and GIMP (a free editing program, click here to check it out). This product is not compatible with Lightroom.
• The Bonus Actions will work ONLY in CS2 and up and PSE 6 and up.
• All overlay files are high-resolution jpegs sized at 40 x 60 inches at 72 dpi. This translates to 14.4 x 9.6 inches at 300 dpi or 4320 x 2880 pixels. As I former graphic designer and art director in charge of producing printed boxes and advertisements, I am extremely picky about resolution and detail. I personally have used these textures to print on large (40 x 60") canvas with no issues with dpi resolution.
• Payment is required via Paypal or a credit card. Once your payment clears, you will receive an email with a link where you can download your textures. Due to the nature of this digital product, all sales are final.
• The files come compressed in .zip format and must be unzipped to work. There are many free unzip programs for both Mac & Windows that will allow you to expand the files once they've been downloaded.
Here are the simple rules for using my overlays and actions:
1) These textures / actions are licensed to one user only for their personal and/or professional use. I work hard to make them pretty inexpensive to discourage "sharing". Each download comes with a unique watermark. Please be respectful and do not share with others. Should your unique watermark appear on a piracy site, I reserve the right to seek financial damages for any / all illegal downloads.
2) These textures may not be re-sold, re-purposed, re-used, or redistributed in any way whatsoever without expressed written permission of Jessica Drossin. You may not use my textures to make "new" textures, actions, or overlays, should you do this, I will seek damages. It also a violation of my copyright and this license to use my textures, overlays, actions, etc., in anyway to re-create items such as textures, frames, vignettes, or brushes for redistribution or resale. Any repurposing or redistribution is illegal and is subject to prosecution.
3) You must use these textures integrated with your own artwork and photography -- ie. do not post them as they currently appear to Flickr, etc., unintegrated with your art as this would make them easy to steal. You may use these textures in client work, but may not post or redistribute them "as is" on your blog, in your mentoring class, etc.